Our HVAC Services
There's not doubt that even with the most dependable HVAC equipment, controls, and parts within your facilities, there are still times when you require support from commercial/industrial HVAC service experts. That's where we step in.
In the event that your equipment is reaching the end of it's services life, or the demands of your space are changing, our expertise in RTU Replacement will keep costs low and downtime to an absolute minimum. Additionally, our own crane allows for easy scheduling for early/late/off hours work with less coordination issues.
- Large Scale Class A - Variable Air Volume
- Indoor Air Quality - Air Sanitizers / Purifiers
- High Efficiency / Energy Saving Upgrades
- Acoustic Solutions / Environmental Improvement
When DOW Industries, CR Bard, or American Science & Engineering have changes in their processes or a need for prompt outstanding service, we are excited to work with the customer and provide solutions that offer efficient operation and long term durability in mind.
- High Exhaust / Make-up Air Requirements
- Direct Fired 100% Outside Air Units
- Custom Air Handler Units
- Toxic Exhaust Extraction
Sullivan Mechanical Services, Inc. has been a leader in construction of innovative cleanroom and lab space for over 20 years. Early projects include Dupont Nuclear Medicine and Microtouch Cleanroom Manufacturing Facilities, with later projects including Corning's Class 100 Photolithography Surrounded by 5,000 Square Feet of Class 1,000 Cleanroom.
- Tight Temperature/Humidity Control
- Pharma / Electronic / Medical Device Production
- Ultra Low Leak Duct
- High Performance Duct
Sullivan Mechanical Services provides effective maintenance programs, in-depth technical ability and system expertise to ensure that a manufacturing customer does not experience costly loss of production due to mechanical system failures. Our services allow the manufacturer to focus on the production process why we assume responsibility for maintaining and continually improving the facility's mechanical systems.
- Large Scale Constant Volume
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Acoustic Solutions
- Indoor Air Quality / High Filtration